Want to share your ideas with the San Diego Shakespeare world?
Perhaps you have special insight into one of the plays, or you’d like to review a film or performance you’ve seen, or maybe you have a strong opinion on one of the many questions surrounding Shakespeare and the works? We welcome all ideas!
Here are a few things to know before you complete the form below:
- We prefer original, unpublished content. We will accept material that has been published elsewhere, including your own blog.
- Content is granted for publication exclusively to SDSS for 30 days. After that, the rights revert back to the author and you may publish elsewhere.
- For reprints (articles that have previously been published elsewhere), we accept these only when the title is changed and the first two paragraphs have been reworked so that the content is unique.
- The act of submitting a guest post confers limited rights and usage. Specifically, we don’t claim to own your article, but we do own our copy of it. We will not republish, repackage, or sell our copy of your article.
- Posts are not for selling a book or service.
- We accept posts of 500 to 1500 words in length.
- SDSS does not purchase content and we do not charge for guest posts.
- If we are interested in your proposed post, we will send you the guidelines. Make sure to FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES in crafting and submitting your article.
- Posts need to be properly edited for spelling, punctuation and grammar. SDSS is staffed by volunteers and we do not have the bandwidth to edit or revise your article.