“Now let us on, my lords and ladies, and join our powers”King Henry VI, Part I (III.iii)
Become a Member Today!
Individuals and Families
Youth (18 and below)$10 per year
- Less than $1 / month!
Individual$35 per year
- Less than $3 / month!
Family*$50 per year
- Less than $5 / month!
*Family membership includes 2 adults and dependent children and/or parents.
Become a LIFETIME member – no dues ever again!
All levels include:
- Additional opportunities to act, direct, and produce—only available to members
- Occasional paid acting opportunities
- Discount Tickets to area theatres
- Special “members only” newsletter of additional events and opportunities
- Special offers from our sponsors
Recent Membership Benefits
- Discount tickets to
- The Old Globe’s summer Shakespeare productions
- Shakespeare in the Vine’s summer season
- New Match Collective’s Shakespeare productions
- Savings on tickets/registration to
- Acting Shakespeare Workshops with USD’s Ray Chambers and dramaturg Gideon Rappaport
Paying by check?
We greatly prefer electronic payments, as your payment and receipt are instantly processed (no waiting or wondering if something is lost in the mail), though if you need to pay by check, please mail the appropriate membership level amount to the address below. The check must be made out to “San Diego Shakespeare Society”.
Please include your name and email address on the check—to receive your tax-deductible receipt—along with the Membership Level (such as “Family Membership”), and send to:
San Diego Shakespeare Society
c/o Union Bank
5664 Mission Center Rd #403
San Diego, CA 92108
The San Diego Shakespeare Society is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Your dues and donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax I.D. 33-0473166