“Now let us on, my lords and ladies, and join our powers”King Henry VI, Part I (III.iii)
Become a Member Today!
Individuals and Families (additional levels below)
Youth (18 and below)$10 per year
- Less than $1 / month!
Individual$35 per year
- Less than $3 / month!
Family*$50 per year
- Less than $5 / month!
*Family membership includes 2 adults and dependent children and/or parents.
Become a LIFETIME member – no dues ever again!
Individual Lifetime$350 one time payment
Family Lifetime$500 one time payment
All levels include:
- Additional opportunities to act, direct, and produce—only available to members
- Occasional paid acting opportunities
- Invitation to a private Shakespeare Birthday Celebration in April at a beautiful outdoor theater in La Jolla
- Discount Tickets to area theatres
- Special “members only” newsletter of additional events and opportunities
- Special offers from our sponsors
Recent Membership Benefits
- Discount tickets to
- The Old Globe’s summer Shakespeare productions
- Shakespeare in the Vine’s summer season
- New Match Collective’s Shakespeare productions
- Savings on tickets/registration to
- Acting Shakespeare Workshop with USD’s Ray Chambers
Additional Levels of Giving
In addition to all benefits listed above, you will also be included in all our programs and on our website with your corresponding level of support.
Sustaining$100 per year
One ticketto the Sonnets and reception ($40 value)
Co-Sponsor$250 per year
Two ticketsto the Sonnets and reception ($80 value)
Sponsor$500 per year
Four ticketsto the Sonnets and reception ($160 value)
Bronze Sponsor$1000 per year
-2 ticketsto the Sonnets and reception ($80 value)
-2 ticketsto the April Shakespeare Celebration ($70 value)
Silver Sponsor$2500 per year
-4 ticketsto the Sonnets and reception ($160 value)
-4 ticketsto the April Shakespeare Celebration ($140 value)
Gold Sponsor$5000 per year
-8 ticketsto the Sonnets and reception ($320 value)
-8 ticketsto the April Shakespeare Celebration ($280 value)
To pay by check, please mail the appropriate membership level amount (made out to “San Diego Shakespeare Society”) to the address below, and include your name, phone number, and email address to receive your tax-deductible receipt.
The San Diego Shakespeare Society
P.O. Box 2721
Spring Valley CA 91979
The San Diego Shakespeare Society is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Your dues and donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax I.D. 33-0473166