“Let me give humble thanks for all at once.”King Henry VI, Part III (III.iii)
We welcome your donations of any amount.
Give with confidence: we have achieved the Guidestar Gold Seal of Transparency for 2021.
Donations are tax-deductible.
We greatly prefer electronic payments, as your payment and receipt are instantly promised (no waiting or wondering if something is lost in the mail), though if you need to pay by check, please mail your donation to the address below. The check must be made out to “San Diego Shakespeare Society”.
Please and include your name and email address on the check—to receive your tax-deductible receipt—along with the phrase “Donation”, and send to:
San Diego Shakespeare Society
c/o Union Bank
5664 Mission Center Rd #403
San Diego, CA 92108
How your donation can help us:
- Sponsor technical sound – $250
- Sponsor technical lighting – $250
- Sponsor technical staging – $250
- Sponsor printing of programs – $200
Shakespeare Open Readings
- Sponsor a director – $100
- Sponsor the Festival – $45,000
- Sponsor T-shirts – $ 600
- Sponsor a Stage – $2,000
- Sponsor training films – $500
- Sponsor the Festival fundraiser event – $4,000
- Sponsor the Executive Producer $ 9,600
- Sponsor printing of programs, fliers and posters $1,500
Shakespeare’s Birthday Celebration
- Sponsor the event – $2,500
- Sponsor printing $500