Thank you to everyone who participated in our survey earlier this year.
Below are many of our findings and will help us to plan in 2022 and beyond. We received 88 responses.
A few highlights:
- Our overall ranking is very high
- Most have been to an open reading
- Staged Readings has the highest current rating, followed by Lectures/Panels
- There is no standout to do more often; a very even distribution among: Staged Readings, Lectures, Online readings
- At least 50% would like to see HYBRID events for all we do—though not for the Student Festival, Acting Workshops, and Art Stops
- Definite interest in hybrid Lectures
- No interest in Staged Readings, Art Stops or Student Festival online only
- Still need to promote membership benefits more
- Facebook is definitely the preferred social tool, followed by YouTube
- Most would like to hear from us once per week
- Half of our community identifies as “audience” and not “professional” artists
- 1/3 of the audience lives outside of San Diego county and 1/3 lives in Central San Diego
- Half of our audience is 55 or older
- Most do not have children at home
Please give the page and charts a few moments to load. They will appear, we promise.
Leave a Reply